We believe in a strong and prosperous Africa where people are in good health, have decent jobs, stable and sufficient incomes (because of quality education), an Africa where natural resources are valued.
We favor development aid in the following way:
– Contribution to improving access to education;
– Contribution to improving access to quality health care;
– Promotion of training and research in areas not or little exploited;
– Contribution to food security; – Promotion of training in hygiene, food, health, literacy; – Support for local development initiatives.
– Responsibility: Act with integrity, humility, transparency and confidence.
– Solidarity: Act out of love for our neighbor. – Excellence: Act with quality, diligence, rigor.